Turn it around

 


Are you an “Atheist”? As a non-believer in non-sense, you could call me an Atheist, but I would ask you to please not. As one who, growing up in the South, has had the word spat at them multiple times with an accusing finger thrust at them, you can imagine the derogatory nature of that word for many of us. I would propose to turn the tables back against those venomous finger pointers. We, my friends, are normal, and therefore require no name to classify us into an abnormal group.

On the other hand, people who subscribe to the non-sense of religion do require such a descriptor.
To turn the sound of “atheist” back onto those people, I would suggest the title of “religioust”. If you find yourself being labeled an atheist, just turn it around on them with their own label. See how they like it.

Popular posts from this blog

Living in a Simulator

Perfection

Temporally Symmetrical Consciousness