The untold lie of the military



 When I was 19 I went to an Air Force recruiter to inquire about signing up. One of the first questions that they asked was "Have you ever smoked pot?" Of course I said that I had, since, like everyone else I knew, I had at least tried it before. He told me that I could not join the Air Force for this reason. This led me to the conclusion that being a Trump (a liar), is a necessary requirement to be in the U.S. military. I've held off posting this fact for years because of family in the military. Today, reading about how 12,000 Air Force people are choosing to leave the military rather than taking a life saving vaccine, pushed me over the edge to post this.

Popular posts from this blog

Living in a Simulator

Perfection

Temporally Symmetrical Consciousness